Self-Care and SEL Certification for Educators
Join a community of passionate educators enhancing mindfulness, wellness, and social-emotional learning in their lives, classrooms, and communities! Participants will experience and be certified in our powerful SEL*F Curriculum for self-care and SEL, and will be equipped with skills and strategies to reduce stress, build community, and enhance well-being.
Register for Training Today!
We look forward to connecting with you to enhance well-being in your life, classroom, and community. We have a limited time discounted tuition of $345 - please register today to join the movement!
"B4C helped me to let go of all the stress that comes with being a teacher and reconnect with why I chose to go into teaching in the first place."
— Michele, Early Childhood Educator
More Training Info
Day 1 - Morning
Transformation of Self: Enhancing Our Own Well-being
- Breathe For Beginnings: Setting Intentions for Well-being
- Breathe For Creativity: Overcoming Obstacles in Our Way
- Breathe For Gratitude: Appreciating Who and Where We Are
Day 1 - Afternoon
Transformation of Relationships: Enhancing Well-being In our Relationships
- Breathe For Presence: Being Mindful through Each Interaction
- Breathe For Compassion: Practicing Loving Kindness
- Breathe For Communication: Connecting Authentically and Honestly
Day 2 - Morning
Transformation of Community: Enhancing Collective Well-being
- Breathe For Inclusion: Creating Space for All Voices
- Breathe For Collaborating: Working Together Under a Common Cause
- Breathe For Social Justice: Using Wellness as a Vehicle for Social Change
Day 2 - Afternoon
Integration & Renewal: Stepping into Leadership
- Breathe For Harmony: Aligning Our Inner and Outer Worlds
- Breathe For Playfulness: Celebrating our Successes
- Breathe For Inspiration: Fulfilling Our Mission
Upon completion, 2-day training graduates will receive the Breathe For Change 2-day SEL*F Certification in Self-Care and Social-Emotional Learning.
- Experience B4C’s transformational progression to enhance well-being in their lives, relationships, and communities.
- Learn B4C’s Social-Emotional Learning and *Facilitation (SEL*F) curricular framework and receive SEL*F strategies to empower and support students of all ages
- Set intentions for their physical, mental-emotional, and social well-being, and gain tools to recognize and overcome obstacles in their way.
- Experience the power of giving and receiving gratitude and compassion, and learn to use appreciation and loving kindness to foster well-being.
- Practice mindfulness and meditation to teach and live with a deeper sense of presence.
- Learn communication strategies to cultivate authentic, loving, and meaningful relationships.
- Clarify your wellness mission and create a plan to translate this mission into action.
- Join a network of like-minded educators and social leaders inspired to lead with love.
Limited time tuition of $345 (normally $395) is available. Tuition includes the full weekend of training, curriculum manual, certification, and access to B4C's digital platform upon graduation.
For Schools and Districts
Breathe For Change partners with forward-thinking schools and districts to offer our 2-day workshops on-site and/or at a discount. Interested school and district leaders and administrators may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or learn more on our Schools Page.
We are grateful for all our partners including