SEL*F: Self-Care and SEL
Receive certification in our powerful SEL*F curriculum integrating mindfulness and social-emotional learning to cultivate well-being in your life, classroom, and community.
Current 2-Day Trainings Available (More Info Below)
2-day Training Info (click to expand)
Day 1 - Morning
Transformation of Self: Enhancing Our Own Well-being
- Breathe For Beginnings: Setting Intentions for Well-being
- Breathe For Creativity: Overcoming Obstacles in Our Way
- Breathe For Gratitude: Appreciating Who and Where We Are
Day 1 - Afternoon
Transformation of Relationships: Enhancing Well-being In our Relationships
- Breathe For Presence: Being Mindful through Each Interaction
- Breathe For Compassion: Practicing Loving Kindness
- Breathe For Communication: Connecting Authentically and Honestly
Day 2 - Morning
Transformation of Community: Enhancing Collective Well-being
- Breathe For Inclusion: Creating Space for All Voices
- Breathe For Collaborating: Working Together Under a Common Cause
- Breathe For Social Justice: Using Wellness as a Vehicle for Social Change
Day 2 - Afternoon
Integration & Renewal: Stepping into Leadership
- Breathe For Harmony: Aligning Our Inner and Outer Worlds
- Breathe For Playfulness: Celebrating our Successes
- Breathe For Inspiration: Fulfilling Our Mission
Upon completion, 2-day training graduates will receive the Breathe For Change 2-day SEL*F Certification in Self-Care and Social-Emotional Learning.
- Experience B4C’s transformational progression to enhance well-being in their lives, relationships, and communities.
- Learn B4C’s Social-Emotional Learning and *Facilitation (SEL*F) curricular framework and receive SEL*F strategies to empower and support students of all ages
- Set intentions for their physical, mental-emotional, and social well-being, and gain tools to recognize and overcome obstacles in their way.
- Experience the power of giving and receiving gratitude and compassion, and learn to use appreciation and loving kindness to foster well-being.
- Practice mindfulness and meditation to teach and live with a deeper sense of presence.
- Learn communication strategies to cultivate authentic, loving, and meaningful relationships.
- Clarify your wellness mission and create a plan to translate this mission into action.
- Join a network of like-minded educators and social leaders inspired to lead with love.
Tuition of $395 includes the full weekend of training, curriculum manual, certification, and access to B4C's digital platform upon graduation.
For Schools and Districts
Breathe For Change partners with forward-thinking schools and districts to offer our 2-day workshops on-site and at a discount. Interested school and district leaders and administrators may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or learn more on our Schools Page.
This was the BEST spent 20 hours of my life. It transformed me both personally and professionally.
— Andrea, Elementary School Teacher
Unanimously the best professional development we have experienced. We have grown in our own hearts, and in our professional relationships as we work to improve student and teacher well-being and SEL.
— Mike Lucas, High School Principal
The 2-day training opened my eyes to the importance of self care, which will allow me to be a better educator. The program left me very inspired to see so many educators ready for change!
— John, Middle School Educator
We are grateful for all our partners including