Join a community of passionate educators coming together to connect, recharge, and receive invaluable training in yoga, mindfulness, and B4C's SEL*F curriculum for social-emotional learning. Participants will become certified B4C Wellness Educators equipped to implement B4C’s transformational curriculum in their lives, classrooms, and schools. Our first 20-hour training is in Boston on December 15-16, 2018. Space is limited, enroll today!
Day 1: Transformation of Self and Transformation of Relationships
- The Breathe For Change transformational curriculum for educators
- Research-backed mind-body wellness practices for self-care
- Powerful communication structures for fostering meaningful connection
- Community building with passionate and talented educators
Day 2: Transformation of Community and Integration & Renewal
- Using wellness practices as a vehicle for social change
- Breathe For Change in the classroom and school community
- Structures for ongoing support and transformation
Certification & Credits
Certifications & Credits
- Breathe For Change Wellness Educator Certification
- Eligibility for two Continuing Education Units
- Early-bird pricing of $345 covers pre-training curriculum, weekend workshop, and access to ongoing resources and support upon graduation.
- Tuition is normally $395.
Funding & Support
- Many of our educators receive funding support from their administrations. We highly recommend checking whether PD funds are available; as a certified B4C Wellness Educator you will be equipped to bring the benefits of this training into your classroom and school community!
- Educators also often receive funding support from DonorsChoose or other funding platforms.
- Graduates will be receive extra ongoing resources via B4C Community Membership in either the free basic tier, or paid Foundational and Transformational tiers.
A message from our Founder Ilana Nankin, Ph.D.
Healthy and empowered teachers are the key to a great education. Breathe For Change was started by educators, for educators because we know how stressful teaching can be, and how important it is to support teacher well-being. Join our community of passionate educators, and together we will Change the World, One Teacher at a Time! More about Ilana.