Join an inspiring community of educators and gain deep knowledge in yoga, mindfulness and social-emotional learning! Our 18-day life-changing training empowers educators as champions of well-being in their lives, classrooms, and communities. Through our trainings, educators become experts of social-emotional learning and facilitation, and gain the skillset and confidence to use wellness as a vehicle for social change.
Graduates will be certified as B4C Wellness Champions, as well as certified yoga teachers (CYT) with credentials to register with Yoga Alliance as an RYT. Graduates are also eligible to apply for CEUs and graduate credits.
Ask us how 3,000 educators funded their 200-hour certifications to date - we have options and ideas for you! Once you apply, our team is available to work with you to make this life-changing training possible, for you and the community where you will ignite well-being. Scholarship and Funding details available.
"B4C is truly the most transformational experience you'll ever have-only professional development you don’t want to end.
-Prudence, School Teacher
Space is limited, apply today!
1) pick your training
Summer 2020 • June 14 - July 3, 2020, 8am - 7pm, Sundays Off: June 21 & 28
June 14th - July 3rd, 2020 (Sundays Off: June 21st & 28th); Schedule 8am - 7pm
2) fill out the form below
Madison Summer 2020
200-hour Training Details
DAY 1: Transformation of Self
Day 2: Breathe For Beginnings – building the foundation for wholeness
Day 3: Breathe For Creativity – living your fully expressed self
Day 4: Breathe For Gratitude – appreciating the gift of life
DAY 5: Transformation of Relationships
Day 6: Breathe For Presence – exploring the best gift of all
Day 7: Breathe For Compassion – vulnerably opening our hearts
Day 8: Breathe For Communication – fostering deeper relationships
DAY 9: Transformation of Community
Day 10: Breathe For Inclusion – cultivating well-being for all
Day 11: Breathe For Collaboration – working together for greater impact
Day 12: Breathe For Social Justice – using wellness as a vehicle for social change
DAY 13: Integration and Renewal
Day 14: Breathe For Harmony – experiencing universal connection
Day 15: Breathe For Playfulness – living with lightness and joy
Day 16: Breathe For Inspiration – igniting the fire within
Days 17-18: Additional Yoga Instructor Training
Morning Yoga Practice
B4C’s Transformational Workshop
Asana (& Practice Teaching)
Social Emotional Learning * Facilitation (Strategies)
Certification & Credits
Graduates of Breathe For Change’s 200-hour Wellness and Yoga Teacher Training for Educators may receive:
- B4C Wellness Champion Certification. This acclaimed certification empowers educators as experts in social-emotional learning, yoga, mindfulness, and community well-being. With this certification, teachers gain ongoing access to resources and development on our digital platform, plus eligibility to lead school-wide wellness programs as Community ChangeMakers.
- Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher (CYT-200) Certification. This certification is an internationally-recognized standard for serving as a professional yoga instructor in studios and other settings. Graduates receive this certification and are eligible to register as Yoga Alliance RYT-200 Registered Yoga Teachers.
Graduate School and Continuing Education Credits
- 16 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to be utilized toward professional development.
- Up to 3 Graduate Degree Credits to be utilized toward a graduate degree.
Breathe For Change strives to make our trainings accessible and affordable to educators. We encourage you to apply so we can understand your funding needs... we are here to support you, exactly where you are!
Tuition: $2,995 (discounted from $3,650)
Wondering how to make it work?
For context, many Yoga Teacher Trainings cost $4,000 or more, and we offer our trainings at $2,995. Our education-specific pricing allows more educators to gain access to these practices and certifications.
We also provide trainees the evidence needed to request third-party funding sources such as school site funds, PTA/PTO grants, other local grants, DonorsChoose, and GoFundMe. We offer need-based partial scholarships and flexible payment plans. Through all these options, more than 3,000 educators have made this incredible investment in their well-being and career growth.
Trainees can also opt to earn continuing education units (CEUs) and graduate school credits that may lead to salary increases (check your district’s policies). Grads have also chosen to earn additional income with their new certifications and skills.
Funding & Support
Once you apply, our team is available to work with you to make this life-changing training possible, for you and the community where you will spread wellness and share these practices. Thousands of educators have successfully funded their tuition through community sources, including:
- School or district administrations committed to supporting teacher well-being and student social-emotional learning
- Other grant-making organizations focused on education, wellness, and/or social-emotional learning
- Crowdfunding efforts via sites such as Donors Choose and GoFundMe
- Family members and loved ones who understand the tremendous benefits of reduced stress and enhanced well-being for educators
Beyond The Training: Support for Graduates
Our Theory of Change is to empower educators as champions of well-being in their classrooms and school communities. Breathe For Change provides ongoing learning and support for graduates through:
- 24/7 access to online resources for yourself and your classroom
- Webinars to revisit and re-ignite your practice
- Continued access to our Facebook groups
- Additional local opportunities and resources
We are grateful for all our partners including