Join an inspiring community of educators and gain deep knowledge in yoga, mindfulness and social-emotional learning! Our 18-day life-changing training empowers educators as champions of well-being in their lives, classrooms, and communities. Through our trainings, educators become experts of social emotional learning and facilitation, and gain the skillset and confidence to use wellness as a vehicle for social change.
Graduates will be certified as B4C Wellness Champions, as well as have the opportunity to be Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teachers (CYT-200)! It is our mission to make our trainings accessible to all teachers, and we offer need-based scholarships. Don't let cost stop you from applying, we will work with you to make our training affordable!
"B4C is truly the most transformational experience you'll ever have-only professional development you don’t want to end.
-Prudence, School Teacher
Space is limited, apply today!
1) pick your training
Spring 2019 • Weekends, January - May, 2019
Stoner Prairie Elementary School SOLD OUT
Weekend Dates: January 19 - 20; February 2 - 3; February 16 - 17; March 2 - 3; March 16 - 17; March 30 - 31; April 13 - 14; April 27 - 28; May 4 - 5; Schedule: 8am - 7pm
Stoner Prairie Elementary School
5830 Devoro Rd
Summer 2019 • June 28 - July 17, 2019 (off July 4, July 11)
Madison Country Day School
June 28 - July 17, 2019 (off July 4, July 11); Schedule: 8am - 7pm
Madison Country Day School
5606 River Rd
2) fill out the form below
Madison Summer 2019
200-hour Training Details
DAY 1: Transformation of Self
Day 2: Breathe For Beginnings – building the foundation for wholeness
Day 3: Breathe For Creativity – living your fully expressed self
Day 4: Breathe For Gratitude – appreciating the gift of life
DAY 5: Transformation of Relationships
Day 6: Breathe For Presence – exploring the best gift of all
Day 7: Breathe For Compassion – vulnerably opening our hearts
Day 8: Breathe For Communication – fostering deeper relationships
DAY 9: Transformation of Community
Day 10: Breathe For Inclusion – cultivating well-being for all
Day 11: Breathe For Collaboration – working together for greater impact
Day 12: Breathe For Social Justice – using wellness as a vehicle for social change
DAY 13: Integration and Renewal
Day 14: Breathe For Harmony – experiencing universal connection
Day 15: Breathe For Playfulness – living with lightness and joy
Day 16: Breathe For Inspiration – igniting the fire within
Days 17-18: Additional Yoga Instructor Training
Morning Yoga Practice
B4C’s Transformational Workshop
Asana (w/ practice teaching)
Social Emotional Learning (Strategies)
Certification & Credits
Graduates of Breathe For Change’s 200-hour Wellness and Yoga Teacher Training for Educators may receive:
- The B4C Wellness Champion Certification. This acclaimed certification empowers educators as experts in social-emotional learning, yoga, mindfulness, and community well-being. With this certification, teachers gain ongoing access to resources and development on our digital platform, plus eligibility to lead school-wide wellness programs as Community ChangeMakers.
- The Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher (CYT-200) Certification. This certification is an internationally-recognized standard for serving as a professional yoga instructor in studios and other settings. Recipients are eligible to register as Yoga Alliance RYT-200 Registered Yoga Teachers.
Graduate School and Continuing Education Credits
- 16 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to be utilized toward professional development.
- Up to 3 Graduate Degree Credits to be utilized toward a graduate degree.
200-Hour Breathe For Change Training Tuition - $2,650 (before scholarship)
Need-Based Scholarships Available!
Breathe For Change strives to make our trainings accessible and affordable to educators.
Many Yoga Teacher Trainings cost up to $4,000, and we offer our trainings at $2,650. We also provide up to $500 in need-based scholarship, and offer flexible payment plans that have allowed more than 2,000 educators to make this incredible investment in their well-being and career growth.
Trainees can also opt to earn continuing education units (CEUs) and graduate school credits that may lead to salary increases (depending on your district’s policies). Last but not least, many of our grads go on to earn additional income with their new yoga teaching skills.
We encourage you to apply and let our team know your funding needs... we are here to support you!
Funding & Support
Even with scholarship, we know that our training requires a significant investment. Thousands of our educators have received other forms of financial support for training tuition, including:
- School or district administrations committed to supporting teacher well-being and student social-emotional learning
- Other grant-making organizations focused on education, wellness, and/or social-emotional learning
- Crowdfunding efforts via sites such as Donors Choose and GoFundMe
- Family members and loved ones who understand the tremendous benefits of reduced stress and enhanced well-being for educators
Once you apply, our ambassador team will work with you to explore the best option for you to make this life-changing training possible!
Beyond The Training: Support for Graduates
Our Theory of Change is to empower educators as champions of well-being in their classrooms and school communities - and Breathe For Change is committed to providing continued support for our graduates post-training. All of our graduates receive:
- Ongoing access to resources for yourself and your classroom on our digital platform
- Exclusive access to graduate-only professional development sessions
- Regular invitations to community events
- Continued access to our local and global Facebook groups
- Periodic updates with resources and opportunities for further engagement
Graduates are also eligible to join our Community ChangeMaker program providing leadership development, yoga sequences and playlists, and resources to lead school-wide wellness programs.
We are grateful for all our partners including