Denver Summer 2018
Our next training will take place July 6th - 23rd (off July 14) in Denver.
Participants join an inspiring community of educators and gain deep knowledge in yoga, mindfulness and social emotional learning practices. Graduates will be certified 200-hour yoga teachers and eligible to register as RYT-200 through the Yoga Alliance.
It is our mission to make our trainings accessible to all teachers, and we offer need-based scholarships. Don't let cost stop you from applying - we will work with you to make our training affordable!
Apply Right Here
Dates & Location
July 6th - 23rd, 2018 (off July 14)
Syllabus & Daily Schedule
DAY 1: Transformation of Self
Day 2: Breathe For Beginnings – building the foundation for wholeness
Day 3: Breathe For Creativity – living your fully expressed self
Day 4: Breathe For Gratitude – appreciating the gift of life
DAY 5: Transformation of Relationships
Day 6: Breathe For Presence – exploring the best gift of all
Day 7: Breathe For Compassion – vulnerably opening our hearts
Day 8: Breathe For Communication – fostering deeper relationships
DAY 9: Transformation of Community
Day 10: Breathe For Inclusion – cultivating well-being for all
Day 11: Breathe For Collaboration – working together for greater impact
Day 12: Breathe For Social Justice – using wellness as a vehicle for social change
DAY 13: Integration and Renewal
Day 14: Breathe For Harmony – experiencing universal connection
Day 15: Breathe For Playfulness – living with lightness and joy
Day 16: Breathe For Inspiration – igniting the fire within
8:30 - 9:40: Morning Yoga Practice
9:40 - 10:00: Break
10:05 - 11:20: B4C’s Transformational Workshop
11:20 - 11:55: Meditation
12:05 - 1:00: Philosophy
1:00 - 1:55: Lunch
2:00 - 2:55: Anatomy
3:00 - 5:00: Asana (w/ practice teaching)
5:10 - 5:45: Social Emotional Learning (Strategies)
5:45 - 6:10: Mentorship Groups
6:15 - 6:30: Community Closing
Certification & Credits
Graduates of Breathe For Change’s 200-hour Wellness and Yoga Teacher Training for Educators receive:
- The internationally recognized Yoga Alliance CYT-200 certification, with eligibility to become an RYT-200 Registered Yoga Teacher
- The B4C Wellness Champion Certification, which provides ongoing access to our digital platform, plus eligibility to lead school-wide wellness programs as Community ChangeMakers
Educators may also opt to receive:
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) via the University of Wisconsin-Madison Extension Program
- Up to 3 Graduate Degree Credits via Edgewood College
Pricing & Scholarship
200-Hour Breathe For Change Training Tuition - $2,995
Need-Based Scholarship Available!
Breathe For Change strives to make our trainings accessible and affordable to educators.
A typical Certified Yoga Teacher Training costs around $4,000, and we offer our trainings at $2,995. On top of this, we provide up to $1,000 in need-based scholarship and offer flexible payment plans that have allowed more than 1,000 educators to make this incredible investment in their well-being and career growth.
Last but not least, trainees can opt to earn continuing education units (CEUs) and graduate school credits that often lead to salary increases (depending on your district’s policies!) Many of our grads also go on to earn additional income via their new yoga teaching skills.
Please don't let price be a barrier to applying... our team will work with you to explore funding options!
Funding & Support
Even with scholarship, we know that our training requires a significant investment. Hundreds of our educators have received other forms of financial support for training tuition, including:
- School or district administrations committed to supporting teacher well-being and student social-emotional learning
- Other grant-making organizations focused on education, wellness, and/or social-emotional learning
- Crowdfunding efforts via sites such as Donors Choose and GoFundMe
- Family members and loved ones who understand the tremendous benefits of reduced stress and enhanced well-being for educators
Once you apply, our ambassador team will work with you to explore the best option for you to make this life-changing training possible!
Beyond The Training: Support for Graduates
Our Theory of Change is to empower educators as champions of well-being in their classrooms and school communities - and Breathe For Change is committed to providing continued support for our graduates post-training. All of our graduates receive:
- Regular invitations to community events
- Ongoing access to our digital platform
- Continued access to our local and global Facebook groups
- Periodic updates with resources and opportunities for further engagement
Graduates are also eligible to join our Community ChangeMaker program providing leadership development, yoga sequences and playlists, and resources to lead school-wide wellness programs.