UPCOMING WELLNESS TRAININGS FOR EDUCATORS
The world’s only RYT-200 wellness and yoga teacher training designed for educators
A message from our Founder Ilana Nankin, Ph.D.
Healthy and empowered teachers are the key to a great education. Breathe For Change was started by educators, for educators because we know how stressful teaching can be, and how important it is to support teacher well-being. Join our community of passionate educators, and together we will Change the World, One Teacher at a Time! More about Ilana
Certification & Credits
Graduates of Breathe For Change’s 200-hour Wellness and Yoga Teacher Training for Educators receive:
- By completing our training, trainees become Certified Yoga Teachers (CYT-200) and are eligible to register their certification with the internationally recognized Yoga Alliance becoming a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200).
- The B4C Wellness Champion Certification, which provides ongoing access to our digital platform, plus eligibility to lead school-wide wellness programs as Community ChangeMakers.
Educators may also opt to receive:
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) via the University of Wisconsin-Madison Extension Program
- Up to 3 Graduate Degree Credits via Edgewood College
Pricing & Scholarship
200-Hour Breathe For Change Training Tuition - $2,650
Need-Based Scholarships Available!
Breathe For Change strives to make our trainings accessible and affordable to educators.
A typical Certified Yoga Teacher Training costs up to $4,000, and we offer our trainings at $2,650. On top of this, we provide up to $500 in need-based scholarship and offer flexible payment plans that have allowed more than 1,000 educators to make this incredible investment in their well-being and career growth.
You'll see three pricing options: Request Support ($2,150), Support Myself ($2,650), and Offer Support ($3,150). Please select the option that best reflects your financial situation.
Last but not least, trainees can opt to earn continuing education units (CEUs) and graduate school credits that often lead to salary increases (depending on your district’s policies). Many of our grads also go on to earn additional income with their new yoga teaching skills.
We encourage you to not let price be a barrier to applying... Our team will work with you to explore funding options!
Funding & Support
Even with scholarship, we know that our training requires a significant investment. Hundreds of our educators have received other forms of financial support for training tuition, including:
- School or district administrations committed to supporting teacher well-being and student social-emotional learning
- Other grant-making organizations focused on education, wellness, and/or social-emotional learning
- Crowdfunding efforts via sites such as Donors Choose and GoFundMe
- Family members and loved ones who understand the tremendous benefits of reduced stress and enhanced well-being for educators
Once you apply, our ambassador team will work with you to explore the best option for you to make this life-changing training possible!
Beyond The Training: Support for Graduates
Our Theory of Change is to empower educators as champions of well-being in their classrooms and school communities - and Breathe For Change is committed to providing continued support for our graduates post-training. All of our graduates receive:
- Regular invitations to community events
- Ongoing access to our digital platform
- Continued access to our local and global Facebook groups
- Periodic updates with resources and opportunities for further engagement
Graduates are also eligible to join our Community ChangeMaker program providing leadership development, yoga sequences and playlists, and resources to lead school-wide wellness programs.
Digital resources for self-care,
social emotional learning &
To bring change to