Support Trainer — Roles and Responsibilities
- Completes online trainer orientation learning modules
- Reads and responds to all trainer emails and Basecamp messages from regional leadership team and the B4C team
- Attends and participates in Training Team Orientation
- Supports opening day set-up and welcome
- Participates in production support teams up to 6x throughout the training (7:30 AM arrival)
- Participates in all morning B4C Workshops
- Acts as a mentor and supports a group of trainees during Asana curriculum, SEL*F and mentorship circles
- Attends closing circle and evening team debrief meetings
- Helps support and maintain a clean, Sacred Space
- Reads and responds to all trainer communications (email and Basecamp)
- Supports practice and implementation of community classes and asana finals
- Participates in the graduation celebration
- Completes during-training trainer surveys
- Supports venue clean-up and close out.
- Completes end of training trainer survey.
- Completes end of training feedback session with Lead Trainer and/or B4C team.
Standard Training Hours:
9:30 AM - 7:00 PM
(7:30 AM for days when you are teaching or assisting morning practice or on production support)
Off-session is time that you are not in a content session, but are doing other training related work; including preparing materials, collaborating with other teammates and apprentices, feedbacking, coaching, or supporting logistics.
Support Trainers can take off-session during any content sessions except those they support (Asana, SEL*F, and mentor group time). Support Trainers also need to be present and in session for all B4C Workshops.
A break is a time where you can be off campus and off duty. Support Trainers can take up to 1.5 hours on break, including lunch and breakfast.
Support Trainers can miss up to two days of the training, but are responsible for making sure all instructional and personal duties are covered during their absence, and communicating their absence to mentees in a proactive and thoughtful manner.
Apply right here
Breathe For Change is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Breathe For Change is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Breathe For Change are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Breathe For Change will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Breathe For Change encourages applicants of all ages.