Production Lead — Roles and Responsibilities
Production Lead is a leadership role, and comes with significant responsibility! Our trainings literally cannot run without PLs carrying out the following responsibilities efficiently and effectively.
Collaborates with B4C ops team to take on regional logistic responsibilities including:
- Coordinates a site visit the day before training begins
- Takes inventory of and gathers needed training materials
- Researches a local print shop for training materials and shares this information with training administration and ops team
- Completes Trainer Orientation Modules prior to team orientation
- Becomes familiar with B4C operations and production information via Basecamp and internal website
- Becomes familiar with pre-training Mind*Body*Soul Work
- Attends and participate in training team orientation
- Assists Lead Trainer B in creating Morning Team Schedule for production party
- Manages opening day set-up and welcome
- Manages Production Party every training day at 7:45 AM
- Works with venue contact to open and close the venue, and manages contract agreements such as parking, custodial, and venue security
- Keeps track of Yoga Alliance eligibility criteria for each trainee, including pre-work and Mind*Body*Soul Work completion, attendance and participation, and make-up work
- Manages sign-ins and sign-outs and follows up with tardy, absent, or unaccounted-for trainees
- Manages and supports a Production Assistant (PA)
- Collaborates with Lead Trainer B to support logistical management of the training
- Effectively communicates any safety concerns with Lead Trainer B and ensures timely follow up
- Collaborates with Content Trainers to ensure that they have all needed session materials
- Sacred Space set-up and maintenance
- Serves as Saucha (cleanliness) patrol, and delegates tasks accordingly.
- Facilitates or Co-facilitates a mentor group
- Supports end of day announcements and reminders
- Drafts a logistics update for Lead Trainers to include in their emails (as needed)
- Completes during-training trainer surveys
- Collaborates with Director of Trainer Recruitment to communicate and coordinate with guest teachers
- Creates schedules and collaborates with Director of Marketing to create Facebook events for community classes and asana finals
- Sets up and posts signage for breakout spaces (as needed)
- Coordinates photos to share with Director of Marketing
- Coordinates the end of training celebration, including graduation certificates, playlists, potluck, and ceremony
- Packs up training materials and updates inventory
- Uploads materials inventory of remaining materials to the docs and files section of regional training team on Basecamp
- Drops off materials to regional storage area
- Collaborates with Training Ops team to update and handoff Yoga Alliance eligibility requirements
- Completes post-training trainer survey
- Participates in end of training feedback session with B4C staff
Standard Training Hours:
7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Off-session is time that you are not in a content session, but are doing other training related work; this includes preparing materials, collaborating with other teammates, giving or receiving feedback, coaching, planning and reviewing logistics plans, etc.
Production Leads can take off-session during yoga class and all content sessions except Asana, SEL*F, and mentor group time. This time must be used for updating attendance and gathering needed materials. It is important to note that if the PL is off site, they need to delegate a production point person to be available on site.
A break is a time where you can be off campus and off duty. Production Leads can take up to 1.5 hours on break, including lunch and breakfast.
Production Lead breakfast can be either the 30 minutes before or the 30 minutes after breakfast (9:10-9:40 AM), or 10:00-10:30 AM). Production Leads need to be on duty and available for trainee questions and logistical support during trainee breakfast break (9:40-10:00 AM).
Production Leads can take lunch either the hour before or the hour after lunch (12:00-1:00 PM, or 2:00-3:00 PM). Production Leads need to be on duty and available for trainee questions and logistical support during trainee/content trainer lunch break (1:00-2:00 PM).
Production Leads can miss up to two days of the training, but are responsible for making sure all personal duties are covered during their absence, and communicating their absence to Lead Trainers and mentees in a proactive and thoughtful manner.
Apply right here
Breathe For Change is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Breathe For Change is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Breathe For Change are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Breathe For Change will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Breathe For Change encourages applicants of all ages.
We are grateful for all our partners including