Production Assistant — Roles and Responsibilities
- Supports the inventory and gathering of needed training materials
- Completes Training Production Learning Module on trainer website
- Completes Trainer Orientation Modules prior to team orientation
- Collaborates with Production Team during set meeting times and on the Basecamp platform
- Attends and participates in Training Team Orientation
- Familiarizes Self with pre-training Mind*Body*Soul Work
- Reads and responds to all trainer emails and Basecamp posts from B4C training team and regional leadership team
- Collaborates with and assists the Production Lead (PL) in all areas
- Collaborates with National Production Team during set meeting times and on the Basecamp platform
- Participates and shows presence during morning and evening team meetings
- Supports opening day set-up and welcome
- Supports venue details, including opening and closing the venue
- Communicates any safety concerns with Production Lead and ensures timely follow up
- Supports the tracking of Yoga Alliance eligibility criteria for each trainee, including Mind*Body*Soul Work completion, attendance and participation, and make-up work
- Supports sign-ins and sign-outs and follows up with tardy, absent, or unaccounted-for trainees
- Collaborates with Content Trainers to ensure that they have all needed session materials
- Sets up and maintains Sacred Space, supports with cleanliness patrol.
- Co-facilitates a mentorship group
- Supports the end of training celebration
- Completes during-training trainer surveys
- Supports venue clean-up and close out.
- Completes post-training trainer survey.
- Completes end of training feedback session with Lead Trainers, Production Lead, and/or maintenance B4C staff.
Standard Training Hours:
7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Off-session is time that you are not in a content session, but are doing other training related work; this includes preparing materials, collaborating with other teammates, giving or receiving feedback, coaching, planning and reviewing logistics plans, etc.
Production Assistants can take off-session during morning yoga class and all content sessions except Asana, SEL*F, and mentorship group time. This time must be used for checking logistics, updating attendance, and gathering needed materials. It is important to note that if the PL is off site, they need to delegate a production point person; the Production Assistant will be the go-to person to fill in for this role, and must be available and on site during these times.
A break is a time where you can be off campus and off duty. Production Assistants can take up to 1.5 hours on break, including lunch and breakfast.
Production Assistant breakfast can be either the 30 minutes before or the 30 minutes after breakfast (9:10-9:40 AM), or 10:00-10:30 AM). PAs need to be on duty and available for trainee questions and logistical support during trainee breakfast break (9:40-10:00 AM).
Production Assistants can take lunch either the hour before or the hour after lunch (12:00-1:00 PM, or 2:00-3:00 PM). Production Assitants need to be on duty and available for trainee questions and logistical support during trainee/content trainer lunch break (1:00-2:00 PM).
Production Assitants can miss up to two days of the training, but are responsible for making sure all personal duties are covered during their absence, and communicating their absence to Lead Trainers, Production Lead, and mentees in a proactive and thoughtful manner.
Apply right here
Breathe For Change is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Breathe For Change is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Breathe For Change are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Breathe For Change will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Breathe For Change encourages applicants of all ages.