Production Assistants (PA) support the effective implementation of a Breathe For Change 200-hour training from start to finish - preparing the space, coordinating the team, and taking care of our trainees, while at the same time growing their own content knowledge and leadership experience. Becoming a Production Assistant is a personal and professional development opportunity designed to deepen an individual's involvement with the B4C community, provide exposure to life as a B4C trainer, and set one up for consideration for further leadership development opportunities and positions on future training teams.
Once a Production Assistant feels ready in their personal development, they are eligible to apply to become a B4C Production Lead; although this is not a requirement. Production Leads will be selected based on qualifications and demonstrated leadership and effectiveness; not all Production Assistants will become Production Leads and not all Production Leads will have been assistants.
Our Mission, Vision and Values
Breathe For Change is a movement of educators inspired to teach and learn for peace, love, and social justice. We envision all people educated and empowered to be their whole and brilliant selves in their lives, relationships, and communities. We unite, train, and support educators in wellness and social-emotional learning practices that enhance individual and collective well-being. Our global community is creating an education system that unleashes the full potential of every student AND teacher as a vehicle for social change.
- 200-hour yoga certification
- Breathe For Change Wellness Champion Certification
- Bachelor's degree
- A history of academic and/or professional success
- Experience leading a team and organizing large projects
- Permanent or partial residence in the city to which you are applying
- Embodies the Breathe For Change values
- Excellent planning, organizational and leadership skills
- Strong and clear communication
- Grounding but commanding presence
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, especially in a high-stakes environment with a large group
- Confidence and decision-making ability
- Strong negotiation skills
- Anticipates challenges, can problem-solve quickly and think on your feet
- Willingness to delegate key tasks with joy and enthusiasm
- Ability to take on multiple projects and collaborate with a large team
- Innovative and willing to grow in close partnership with our Director of Trainings
- High level of attention to detail
- Open to giving and receiving feedback
- Stamina to cope with long hours during the training