Content Trainer — Roles and Responsibilities
- Completes any necessary Self-Study in order to be best prepared in your content area
- Completes Trainer Orientation Modules and Content Area Learning Modules prior to team orientation
- Collaborates with National Content Team during set meeting times and through using the Basecamp platform
- Attends and participates in Training Team Orientation
- Familiarizes Self with pre-training Mind*Body*Soul Work
- Reads and responds to all trainer emails and Basecamp posts from B4C training team and regional leadership team
- Collaborates with National Content Team during set meeting times and through the on-going use of the Basecamp platform
- Supports opening day set-up and welcome
- Participates in closing circle and evening team meetings
- Teaches 2-3 morning yoga classes (8:15-9:40 AM)
- Attends and participates in B4C Workshops
- Leads and teaches one content area
- Manages, collaborates, and supports Content Apprentice(s)
- Participates in feedback and coaching conversations with Lead Trainers
- Provides mentor support for trainees during Asana, SEL*F and mentorship circles
- Facilitates or Co-facilitates a mentorship group
- Attends bi-weekly National Content Team Meetings via zoom to prepare for upcoming curriculum sessions
- Reads and responds (as needed) to trainer communications via email and Basecamp
- Completes during-training trainer surveys
- Participates in the graduation celebration
- Supports venue clean-up and close out
- Completes post-training trainer survey
- Completes end of training feedback session with Lead Trainers and/or B4C staff
Standard Training Hours:
9:30 AM - 7:00 PM
(8:15 AM for days when you are teaching, assisting morning practice, or supporting full team Production)
Off-session is time that you are not in a content session, but are doing other training related work; this includes preparing materials, collaborating with other teammates, giving or receiving feedback, coaching, planning and reviewing lesson plans, etc.
Content Trainers can take off-session during any content sessions except those they teach, as well as Asana, SEL*F, and mentor group time. It is important to note that Content Trainers need to be on-site and available 10 minutes before their teaching section is set to begin. Content Trainers also need to be present and in session for all B4C Workshops.
A break is a time where you can be off campus and off duty. Content Trainers can take up to 1.5 hours on break, including lunch and breakfast.
Content Trainers can miss up to two days of the training, but are responsible for making sure all instructional and personal duties are covered during their absence, and communicating their absence to Lead Trainers and mentees in a proactive and thoughtful manner.
Apply right here
Breathe For Change is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Breathe For Change is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Breathe For Change are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Breathe For Change will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Breathe For Change encourages applicants of all ages.