Content Apprentice — Roles and Responsibilities
- Completes the Self-Study necessary in order to feel adequately prepared in your content area
- Reads the B4C curriculum in assigned content area and familiarizes Self with the Mind*Body*Soul Work assigned to trainees
- Completes online trainer orientation learning modules
- Attends and participates in Training Team Orientation
- Reads and responds to all trainer emails from regional leadership team
- Supports opening day set-up and welcome
- Participates in production support teams around 4x throughout the training (7:30 AM arrival)
- Attends and participates in all B4C Workshops
- Attends closing circle and evening team meetings
- Collaborates with and supports a Content Trainer during their session
- Participates in feedback and coaching conversations with Content Trainer
- Provides mentor support to trainees during Asana, SEL*F and mentorship circles
- Attends bi-weekly National Content Team Meetings via zoom to prepare for upcoming curriculum sessions
- Facilitates or co-facilitates a mentorship group
- Reads and responds to all trainer communications (email and Basecamp)
- Participates in the graduation celebration
- Completes during-training trainer surveys
- Supports venue clean-up and close out
- Completes end of training trainer survey
- Completes end of training feedback session with Content Trainer
Standard Training Hours:
9:30 AM - 7:00 PM
(7:30 AM for days when you are teaching or assisting morning practice or on production support)
Off-session is time that you are not in a content session, but are doing other training related work; this includes preparing materials, collaborating with other teammates and apprentices, giving or receiving feedback, coaching, planning and reviewing lesson plans, etc.
Content Apprentices can take off-session during any content sessions except those they support, including Asana, SEL*F, and mentor group time. It is important to note that Content Apprentices need to be on-site and available 10 minutes before their teaching section is set to begin. Content Apprentices also need to be present and in session for all B4C Workshops.
A break is a time where you can be off campus and off duty. Content Apprentices can take up to 1.5 hours on break, including lunch and breakfast.
Content Apprentices can miss up to two days of the training, but are responsible for making sure all instructional and personal duties are covered during their absence, and communicating their absence to Content Trainers and mentees in a proactive and thoughtful manner.
Apply right here
Breathe For Change is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Breathe For Change is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Breathe For Change are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Breathe For Change will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Breathe For Change encourages applicants of all ages.
We are grateful for all our partners including