Social-Emotional Learning for Educators and Leaders!
Breathe For Change’s 2-Day Wellness Trainings equip and inspire passionate communities of educators and leaders to enhance well-being in their lives, relationships, and communities. Together, participants will experience the Breathe For Change Transformational Progression, and learn to use B4C’s Social-Emotional Learning and *Facilitation Curriculum (SEL*F) to empower and support children, adolescents, and adults. Graduates will receive Breathe For Change’s 2-day Training Certification, and be equipped with tools and strategies to reduce stress and anxiety, build community, and enhance individual and collective well-being.
Location and Date
December 15-16th, 2018 Fiskdale, MA Tantasqua Regional Senior High School (8:30am - 6:30pm)
Upon completion, graduates will receive the Breathe For Change 2-day Wellness Training Certification, and be equipped to enhance well-being in their lives, relationships and communities.
Tuition of $345 includes weekend training, manual, certification, and access to B4C's digital platform upon graduation.
Ready to take your well-being to the next level? Register today!
- Experience B4C’s transformational progression to enhance well-being in their lives, relationships, and communities.
- Learn B4C’s Social-Emotional Learning and *Facilitation (SEL*F) curricular framework and receive SEL*F strategies to empower and support children, adolescents, and adults.
- Set intentions for their physical, mental-emotional, and social well-being, and gain tools to recognize and overcome obstacles in their way.
- Experience the power of giving and receiving gratitude and compassion, and learn to use appreciation and loving kindness to foster well-being.
- Practice mindfulness and meditation to teach and live with a deeper sense of presence.
- Learn communication strategies to cultivate authentic, loving, and meaningful relationships.
- Clarify your wellness mission and create a plan to translate this mission into action.
- Join a network of like-minded educators and social leaders inspired to lead with love.
Day 1 - Morning
Transformation of Self: Enhancing Personal Well-being
- Breathe For Beginnings: Setting Intentions for Well-being
- Breathe For Creativity: Overcoming Obstacles in Our Way
- Breathe For Gratitude: Appreciating Who and Where We Are
Day 1 - Afternoon
Transformation of Relationships: Enhancing Well-being In our Relationships
- Breathe For Presence: Being Mindful through Each Interaction
- Breathe For Compassion: Practicing Loving Kindness
- Breathe For Communication: Connecting Authentically and Honestly
Day 2 - Morning
Transformation of Community: Enhancing Collective Well-being
- Breathe For Inclusion: Creating Space for All Voices
- Breathe For Collaborating: Working Together Under a Common Cause
- Breathe For Social Justice: Using Wellness as a Vehicle for Social Change
Day 2 - Afternoon
Integration & Renewal: Stepping into Our Leadership
- Breathe For Harmony: Aligning Our Inner and Outer Worlds
- Breathe For Playfulness: Celebrating our Successes
- Breathe For Inspiration: Fulfilling Our Mission
We are grateful for all our partners including