Educator Well-being and Social-Emotional Learning Certification!
Breathe For Change 2-Day Self-Care and SEL Trainings unite a passionate community of educators to gain tools and skills that enhance well-being and SEL in their lives, classrooms, and school communities. We will go through the Breathe For Change Transformational Progression together, experiencing wellness for ourselves and learning to cultivate well-being with our students and communities. Learn More and Register Below!
Location and Date:
December 15-16th, 2018 Fiskdale, MA Tantasqua Regional Senior High School (8:30am - 6:30pm)
Certifications & Credits:
Upon completion of this 2-day training, educators will receive the Breathe For Change Level 1 Certification. This certification qualifies educators to enhance well-being and integrate social-emotional learning in their lives, classrooms, and communities.
Continuing Education Units:
Recipients of the Breathe For Change Level 1 Certification may apply for 2 accredited CEU's.
- Tuition of $345 covers pre-training curriculum, weekend training, certification and access to ongoing resources upon graduation.
Interested? Register today!
Day 1: Transformation of Self and Transformation of Relationships
- Breathe For Change Introduction & Training Overview
- Transformation of Self: Cultivating Self-Care, Self- Acceptance, and Self-Love
- Social-Emotional Learning & Facilitation (SEL*F): Cultivating Self-Care, Self- Acceptance, and Self-Love with Students
- Transformation of Relationships: Fostering Supportive Interactions, Authentic Connections and Courageous Conversations
- Social-Emotional Learning & Facilitation (SEL*F): Fostering Supportive Interactions, Authentic Connections and Courageous Conversations with Students
- Closing Community Circle and Completion
Day 2: Transformation of Community and Integration & Renewal
- Mindful Morning Practice
- Day 1 Review & Day 2 Overview
- Transformation of Community: Creating shared vision, united action and collective well-being
- Social-Emotional Learning & Facilitation (SEL*F): Creating shared vision, united action and collective well-being with students
- Integration & Renewal: Taking Action to continue the Cycle of Transformation
- Training Completion
We are grateful for all our partners including